Food Safety Management
Food safety standards contribute to helping food producers and retail trade to better guarantee safety of their products and enable independent monitoring in audits. Availability of common standards recognized world-wide and a uniform method for assessing the quality level have particularly driven development. Up to now it is, above all, manufacturers of private labels have been required to evidence food safety as well as compliance with relevant legislation and specifications to trade. Now all the organizations active in the food chain are gradually being involved.
System certification, verification and validation
- ISO 22000 and FSSC 22000
- EN 15593 Packaging - Management of hygiene in the production of packaging for foodstuffs
- EN 14065: Textiles - Laundry processed textiles – Bio-contamination control system
- HACCP/General Principles of food hygiene (CAC/ RCP 1-1969, Rev. 4-2003)
- FEFCO GMP – Good manufacturing practice for corrugated and solid board packaging (in cooperation with partners)
- Animal feed standards: Pastus®, Q-S Quality and Safety, GMP+ Feed Safety Assurance scheme, FAMI-QS (all in cooperation with partners)
- IFS International Featured Standard Food
- IFS Logistic/IFS Broker/IFS Cash & Carry/Wholesale
- BRC – Global Standard for Food Safety
- BRC/IOP Global Standard for Packaging and Packaging Materials
- GLOBALGAP (in cooperation with LSQA)
- FACE on the basis of the standards of the Spanish Coeliac Disease Association FACE (gluten-free)
Training and certification of persons
- Course series Hygiene Management HM
- Course series Risk Management in the food industry RMLM
Seminars due current cause
- Packaging for the Food Industry LFD
Informative events due current cause
- Information event: IFS Food Version 6 – what's new?
- Information event: The new EU food information regulation – More value to the customer or burden for the food industry?
- Refresher course for Quality Systems Managers and Auditors with focus on Food Safety RQA-L
In-house training sessions
- Quality Austria offers all the series of courses, single courses, seminars and refresher courses stated in the Service Catalogue as well as special workshops about the topic of occupational health & safety as an in-house variant.