Integrated Management System
This is the background to why organisations are more and more focused on achieving an integrated implementation of management systems. Integration brings many advantages: clear and coordinated responsibilities and allocation of tasks, providing a better overview of the entire system in the organisation and as a consequence optimisation. The question is not whether integration is the right path - consensus already exists on this issue - it is instead a matter of how an optimal and integrated structure can be built up with the result that the systems and their respective system elements at different levels interlock assure continuous improvement towards excellence.
System certification, verification and validation
Training and certification of persons
International Certification Programmes
- Course series Integrated Management Systems IMS Revised Course Auditor QMA New Course series Lead Auditor QMAL
- International Qualification Programmes ISO 19011 Auditor/Lead Auditor Training I-A
- For further information please take a look at the brochure International Training Courses.
- Course series Integrated Management Systems IMS
- Revised Course Auditor QMA
- New Course series Lead Auditor QMAL
- Course Process Management PM
- IMS Workshop Integrating Management Systems IMS-MS IMS
- Workshop Effectively Implementing Continuous Improvement IMS-KVP
- IMS Workshop Optimal Structuring of Organisations IMS-OS
- IMS Workshop Integrating Knowledge Management IMS-WM
- IMS Workshop Applying Coaching Methods for Auditors IMS-CM
- Quality Management of Projects QMPM
- Auditing in Practice PAER
- Packaging for the Food Industry LFD
- Refresher course for Integrated Management Systems RIMS
- Refresher course for Process Managers RPROM
In-house training sessions
- Quality Austria offers all the series of courses, single courses, seminars and refresher courses stated in the Service Catalogue as well as special workshops about the topic of integrated management systems as an in-house variant.