Occupational Health & Safety
Implementing and using a labour protection and OH&S management system will help to control and manage labour protection and health and safety related risks. Thanks to a labour protection and OH&S management system, times of absence due to illness or even occupational accidents can be reduced. The high importance of socially relevant topics, such as social responsibility and sustainability, is reflected in this management system. Acceptability will be created among the customers and partners as well as among the employees. Thus a company can make a well-founded contribution to stability. A Certificate issued by Quality Austria helps to evidence that internal business processes have been reviewed and conform to the respective Labour Protection Standard.
System certification, verification and validation
- OHSAS 18001 (Occupational Health and Safety Assessment Systems)
- SCC (Safety Certificate Contractors)
- SCP (Safety Certificate Personnel Leasing)
- SQAS (Safety and Quality Assessment System)
- BS 8800 (British Standard)
- AUVA-SGM (Safety and health management system of the Austrian Social Insurance for Occupation Risks)
- HSE (Health Safety and Environment)
Training and certification of persons
International Qualification Programmes
- Occupational Health and Safety Management Representative I-SR Occupational Health and Safety Management Internal Auditor I-SA For further information please take a look at the brochure International Training Courses.
- Course series Occupational Health and Safety Management SM Revised Course series SHE training for operative managers SCC
In-house training sessions
- Quality Austria offers all the series of courses, single courses, seminars and refresher courses stated in the Service Catalogue as well as special workshops about the topic of occupational health & safety as an in-house variant.